Sponsors are companies who strongly support what we're trying to do here—provide the advice, information and tools to engineer the low-power, energy-efficient products that are key to a green future. Sponsorships strongly identify your company as a forward-looking, socially responsible member of the engineering community.
Sponsors also enjoy some more quantifiable benefits:
- Leaderboard ads on the Low-Power Design web site
- Banner ads in the eNewsletter
- Posting of white papers and application notes--and capturing leads when readers download them
- Prominent ad in Sponsor Box
If you become a regular advertiser on Low-Power Design, this quickly becomes cost effective.
Web and eNewsletter Ads
While sponsors get first priority, we're also happy to carry ads for other companies with a message they'd like to convey to the low-power design community. We admittedly don't have the reach of the large engineering mags, but we're considerably less expensive, better targeted and more cost effective.
- 30,000 eNewsletter subscribers are engineers and engineering managers working with low-power electronics OEM design
- Focused exclusively on green/low-power OEM design
- Reach your target audience: Highly effective AND efficient – low cost, excellent value
We have a wide range of advertising opportunities, from home page leaderboard ads to text links in our monthly newsletter.
Ask about our lead generation program. We can capture detailed contact information when readers download your white papers or watch your webcasts. Details vary with sponsorship levels.
Webcasts & Videos
We can produce professional webcasts and videos that generate interest in your products as well as leads for your sales team.
White Papers and Articles
Don’t have the bandwidth to produce white papers and technical articles? We have a team of experienced editors who can do that for you.
Advertising Contact: John Donovan
Tel: (512) 535-3481