Mentor @DAC Extended
If you missed DAC in June or regret having missed some tutorials, you can catch up in July.
Mentor @ DAC Extended is an online presentation of 22 of Mentor's DAC 2010 suite sessions. Each 50 minute presentation includes:
- presentation by technology area experts
- live Q&A
- an archive of the session emailed to you
Live sessions are available July 13th, 14th, 15th and 20th between 9:00 AM and 2:00 PM Pacific Time (GMT -7).
Sessions cover the latest advancements in embedded system design, ESL, functional verification, FPGA, physical design and verification, place & route, test, analog mixed signal and PCB design.
Click here for more information and here to view the schedule and to register.
- Embedded System Design: all the latest in embedded technologies including Android, embedded Linux, Nucleus, and creating advanced user interfaces
- ESL: learn about powerful system-level design capabilities, from meeting multi-core design goals to full-chip synthesis
- Functional Verification: broad collection of topics including OVM, emulation, TLM, HW/SW verification and advanced verification techniques
- IC Design to Silicon: sessions cover Place & Route, DFM, DRC, physical verification and the new Calibre InRoute
- FPGA Design Flow: learn how to improve productivity and design for safety critical, commercial, mil-aero and high reliability applications
- SoC Test: learn about implementing full manufacturing chip test using a
variety of test methodologies, and how to reduce time to the root cause
of yield loss by utilizing Diagnosis-Driven Yield Analysis
- Many other sessions: including custom IC design, analog mixed-signal design and verification, and PCB system design.
Mentor Graphics Corporation